Adobe Scan is a mobile application officially developed by Adobe, which transforms your mobile device into a powerful document scanner.
Thanks to its precision algorithm, Adobe Scan detects the edges of your document and improves its sharpness when scanning. A palette of editing tools allows you to edit your scans, crop them and improve their colors.
Adobe Scan easily converts scanned documents into PDF files. In this way, the tool is able to use optical character recognition to extract text and transfer it from one document to another. The OCR module can also be used to extract handwritten text from notes scribbled on a piece of paper, for example.
The free Adobe Scan application turns your device into a powerful portable scanner that automatically recognizes text. Convert any document (receipts, notes, documents, images, business cards, whiteboards) into an Adobe PDF document with content you can reuse.
• CAPTURE. Scan precisely any document. Advanced imaging technology automatically detects borders and makes scanned content sharper.
• IMPROVE. Edit the scanned documents and photos on your film. Preview, rearrange, crop, rotate and adjust colors easily.
• REUSE. Convert your scanned document into a high-quality Adobe PDF file that releases content with automatic text recognition.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ADOBE SCAN
• SCAN ANY DOCUMENT, ANYTHING, ANYTHING. Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards. You can also scan multiple-page documents and save them as PDF with a single click.
• RECYCLE THE CONTENT. With the free, integrated OCR option, you can reuse scanned content by creating a high-quality PDF file that is compatible with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• DO MORE WHERE YOU ARE. Save your scanned documents in Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing. Easily manage the longest legal documents while you search for text, highlight key passages and add notes.
• STAY CONNECTED. With Adobe Scan, you're connected to the best document services from around the world, where you can optimize your use of PDF documents. Modify and convert your documents to Microsoft Office files, complete and sign forms and send them for signatures.