Opera Max is a smart Android wizard, which advises you the best way to save data, ensure your security and manage your apps. Opera Max offers you the most efficient ways to extend your data plan, saving you money. The Enhanced Home screen allows you to track and control the data consumption of your apps, as well as external security threats.
Surf, chat and stream without worrying about your data plan or your privacy: Opera Max covers you!
Opera Max Features
● Opera Max tracks the data consumption of your apps and provides tips to protect your privacy and reduce data waste, saving you money.
● Detailed reports on data consumption and privacy risks intelligently help you control and manage your apps.
● Opera Max offers a customized saving tool for Facebook, so you can stay connected to the world without wasting your data plan.
● Opera Max data compression tool extends your time on YouTube, Instagram, etc. Perfect for traveling!
● Data Consumption Apps? Manage your apps by limiting or blocking their mobile and Wi-Fi data usage to save money.
● Use Opera Max's ultra-secure, encrypted connections over public Wi-Fi to protect your personal information.
● Use all your apps in incognito mode to avoid targeted ads and prevent data sniffers from hounding you.
● In addition to enhancing security, Opera Max boosts the Wi-Fi connectivity of your apps in case of signal weakness or congested Wi-Fi hotspots.
More about Opera Max
• How it works ? With Data Saving and Privacy modes enabled, the content of your apps is compressed and encrypted through our servers before reaching your Android device.
• How can you benefit from more time in Data Saving or Privacy mode? When you press the Opera Max button, whether in Data Saving or Privacy mode, you get 12 hours of savings / protection.
• Is there a way to remove the timer button? Yes. VIP mode gives you unlimited time savings and privacy. With VIP mode enabled, you will always have unlimited access to all Opera Max functions. In exchange for unlimited time, an advertisement appears on the charging screen of your device.
• How do I know if I'm saving data? When the savings are disabled or you have run out of time, Opera Max can tell you how much data you might have saved.
Do you have questions or need help? Visit: http://www.opera.com/help/max/android
Get the latest news about Opera:
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/opera
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/opera
By downloading and / or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user license agreement https://www.operasoftware.com/eula/max and the privacy statement https://www.opera.com/ privacy.