About Adobe Acrobat Reader - PDF Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF Reader) offers all of its experience to Android Smartphone owners to read, edit and manage documents in PDF format on mobile.You can view all PDF documents in a read-only or page-by-page view for a better view of the document.But Adobe Acrobat DC - PDF Reader (Adobe Reader for Android) does not stop there because it also allows you to bring your own annotations to the documents, in the location of your choice, in a bubble, in a frame or else Free hand on the page.Formatting allows you to fine-tune your presentation with highlighting, highlighting or strikethrough functions, but also with the filling of forms and its field validation tool to avail itself of possible errors.Finally, this application organizes your documents and protects them via the electronic signature in order to share them with your contacts or your community with the support of third-party applications.
What Adobe Acrobat DC can do
With Adobe Acrobat Reader, view, annotate and sign free PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from e-mail, the web, or any application that supports the "Share" option.• Use the search, scroll and zoom in / out functions.• Choose between Single Page, Continuous Scroll, or Play.
ANNOTATION AND REVIEW PDF
• Comment on your PDF documents using notes and drawing tools.• Highlight and annotate text using annotation tools.• View and use annotations in the comments list.
SCANNING WHITE DOCUMENTS AND TABLES
• With the camera, take a photo of a document, whiteboard, form, image, receipt, or note - and save it as a PDF.• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reclassify them as you see fit.• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.• Enhance your photos with enhanced edge detection, perspective correction, and text sharpening.• Required: Android 4.4 KitKat +.
FILLING AND SIGNING FORMS
• Quickly fill PDF forms by entering text in the fields.• With your finger, electronically sign any PDF document.
PRINTING, STORING, AND SHARING FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.• Log in to your Dropbox account.• Print documents from your Android device.
PURCHASES INTEGRATED IN THE APPLICATION
Convert PDFs and organize pages quickly by subscribing to one of Adobe's online services. Start without ever leaving your app; Your subscriptions are valid on all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZATION OF FILE PAGES PDF
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using the built-in purchase.• Reclassify, rotate, and delete pages from your PDFs.
CREATING PDF FILES
• Subscribe to the Adobe PDF Pack using the built-in purchase.• Create PDF files.• Convert Microsoft Office files and PDF photos.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL FORMAT
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using the built-in purchase.• Save PDF documents as Microsoft Word or Excel editable files.
ALREADY SUBSCRIBED ?
If you are a subscriber to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, simply log in to easily convert and export PDF documents.
French, German, English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, Italian,Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Turkish.
Acrobat Reader for Android is free.By downloading the application, you agree to the terms and conditions set out at http://www.adobe.com/special/misc/terms.html.