Exercise 49 || Solution
- Write a Python program that allows you to create a file on desktop called myFile.txt and write on it the content s = ‘Python is oriented programming language’. You must at first retrieve the username via the os.getlogin() method.
- write a Python program to read the existing file on the desktop myFile.txt.
Using the os and chdir modules in console mode, give the commands that allow you to create a file called myFile.txt on the desktop.
Exercise 51 || Solution
Using the os.rename() method, create a python program to rename an existing file on the desktop called myfile.txt to myfile2.txt.
Exercise 52 || Solution
- Write a python program that allowing you to create a directory in the desktop called myDir
- Write a Python program allowing you to create a file in the desktop named myFile.txt and write it the following lines:
here is an example of a text file
this file was created with python
we can write on this file
- Write a Python program allowing you to moving myFile.txt in the directory myDir.
Exercise 53 || Solution
Create manually two files in the same directory:
1) – Create a Python program that writes the following three lines to the myfile.txt file:
2) – Write a Python program on python_code.py that replace the second line with the line: “sorry! The content of this line has been changed! “
Exercise 54 || Solution
Write a program in Python which allows you to insert at the 3rd position of an existing file called myFile.txt, the line “This line was inserted via Python code! ” without changing the existing content file.
Exercise 55 || Solution
1) Write a Python program that create a txt file called myfile.txt and write on it the texte: “Python is object oriented programming language”.
2) Write an ohter python program that removes the 3rd word from this file.
Exercise56 || Solution
Given a file called myfile.txt which contains the following lines:
write a Python program that transforms the content into the form:
this line has just been inserted via Python code
Exercise57 || Solution
Given a file called myfile.txt which contains the following text:
“Python is object oriented programming language”.
Write a program in Python that transforms the content of the file by writing each word in a separate line.
Exercise58 || Solution
a) Write a program that lists all the folders in the ‘C: / Windows’ directory
b) write another program which lists all the files in the ‘C: / Windows’ directory.
c) Using the getlogin() method, write a program that make the same operations for the user’s Desktop directory.
Exercise 59 || Solution
Write a Python program that displays the longest word found in a text file.
Exercise 60 || Solution
Write a function in python that allows you to count the frequency of repetition of each word found in a given file.
Exercise 61 || Solution
Write a program in Python allowing to delete multiple spaces in a text file named myfile.txt which contains a text: T = ‘Python is programming language’
Exercise 62 || Solution
a)Write a python program that create a text file called myFile.txt and write on it the following lines:
– this is the line 1
– thtis is the line 2
– this is the line3
– this is the line4
– this is the line5
– this is the line6
– this is the line7
– this is the line8
– this is the line9
– this is the line10
b) Write a Python program which allows you to read the first 5 lines of myFile.txt.
c) Write a program to read the last 5 lines of myFile.txt
d) Write a Python program which allows you to extract the content of a file from the 3rd line to the 7th line and save it in another file called extract_content.txt.
Write a Python program that allows you to group in a list the words common for two text files: file1.txt and file2.txt.
Write a program in Python that allows you to align right the content of an html file.
Exercise 65 || Solution
Write an algorithm in python in the form of a function which takes as argument the path of an existing file and returns the number of lines of this file.
Exercise 66 || Solution
Write an algorithm in python which asks the user to type his name, his age, his email and creates a file named personal_informations.txt containing all the information entered. Example if the informations entered is: David, 37 years old, email@example.com, the personal_information.txt file must contain the following information:
Age: 37 years old.